Tirupati Khar, Mumbai (2001)
This project enjoys a premium location at 18th Road, Khar (W), Mumbai. Completed in 2001, the building has a total constructed area of 15,857 sq. ft.
Structure Configuration: Ground + 7 Floors
Highlights of this project:
- Swimming pool and garden with ‘party area’ on terrace
- Imported marble lavishly used in the interiors, exterior façade,lobbies, etc.
- Cobble stone in the building compound
- Central air – conditioning in the entire flat area (including kitchen)
- ‘Jaguar Queens’ sanitary fittings
- Steam Bath in the bathroom
- State-of-the-art, imported security systems
- Two modern, high speed ‘Otis’ elevators