Shree Sawan Mulund, Mumbai (2004)
Completed in 2004, this project located near the Eastern Express Highway, Mulund (E), Mumbai has a total constructed area of about 61,100 sq. ft.
Structure Configuration: Ground + 7 Floors
Highlights of this project:
- Imported marble / granite lavishly used in the exterior facade as well as lift and entrance lobbies, etc.
- 2 ‘KONE’ Automatic lifts in each wing (3 wings in total)
- Modern, state-of-the-art imported security systems
- High quality ceramic tiles in the interiors
- Concealed plumbing & electrification
- Telephone point in hall and bedroom with telephone cable.
- Granite top with in the kitchen platform.
- Jaguar sanitary fittings