Sea World Bandra, Mumbai (2001)
This residential building located in the posh Perry Cross Road area of Bandra (W), Mumbai has a total constructed area of about 23,650 sq. ft. Offering spectacular panoramic view of Arabian Sea, it has just 1 apartment per floor and was completed in 2001.Structure Configuration: Stilt + 11 FloorsHighlights of this project:
- Cobble stone in the building compound
- Two modern, high speed ‘Otis’ elevators
- Imported marble and Onyx lavishly used in the interiors, exterior façade, lobbies, etc.
- State-of-the-art, imported security systems
- Interiors laid out with imported Portuguese marble
- Central air – conditioning in the entire flat area (including kitchen).
- Imported gold plated sanitary fittings of world reputed brands – ‘THG & JCD’ from France and ‘Grohe’ from Germany
- Each flat is appointed with a “Shower Temple – Massage” – a
- Shower panel with facility of 5 jet showers with pressure and temperature control
- Steam Bath in the bathroom