Sai Darshan Versova, Andheri, Mumbai (1999)
Completed in 1999, this project located in Versova, (near Lokhandwala), Andheri (West) and has a total constructed area of 60,220 sq.ft.
Structure Configuration: Stilt + 11
Highlights of this project:
- Red mandana compound paving
- Red Travertine stone used in the exquisitely designed entrance lobby
- Aesthetically designed lift lobbies
- Security system consisting of – time lapse recording facility of up to 960 hours and video and audio door phones
- Otis imported elevators of variable frequency known by its model name VF 300 – ‘Intelligent Elevator’
- Imported Italian and Iranian marble and Onyx (one of the costliest natural stones) lavishly used in the interiors (including kitchen, dados, and toilets/bathrooms) as well as common areas.