People’s Cosmopolitan KBandra, Mumbai (2003)
Located at a premium location – St. Theresa Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai, this project has a total constructed area of around 15,845 sq. ft. available for free sale. This is a TDR project completed in 2003 wherein the existing Ground + 3-floor building has been converted by way of vertical extension into a taller structure.
Structure Configuration: Ground + 7 FloorsHighlights of this project:
- Mandana stone in the building compound
- Imported Portuguese marble and onyx lavishly used in both the interiors and common areas such as lobbies, etc.
- State-of-the-art imported security systems
- Imported Italian marble also used in the interiors
- Central air-conditioning in the entire flat area (including kitchen)
- Imported gold plated sanitary fittings of world reputed brands – ‘THG and JCD’ from France
- Imported sanitary ware from Toto – Japan
- Steam Bath in the bathroom