Oceanic Kandivali, Mumbai (2008)
In a city deprived of space and beauty, Oceanic commands the most enviable view. To the west is the creek that flows into the Arabian Sea dominates the scene and to the east the glittering skyline of the city. Completed in 2007, it has a total constructed area of around 275000 sq.ft.
Structure Configuration: Ground+2 Podium Levels+18 (Habitable Floors)
Highlights of this project:
- High-ceilinged Portuguese-marble reception are with concierge desk and visitors lounge
- Indoor swimming pool & Children’s Pool
- Table tennis
- Yoga and Meditation Room
- Separate steam room for men and women
- Laminated doors for all rooms
- Water proofing by Hitchens, Singapore
- Italian make ‘Domal 40’ aluminum windows employing international window systems.
- Full size, floor to ceiling windows to maximize view, natural light and ventilation.
- Built-in wardrobes with laminated shutters.
- Granite kitchen platform with 2ft dado in glazed / ceramic designer tiles.
- Designer glazed tiles in bathrooms with imported marble inlay composition.
- Fitted with towel rods, toilet roll holders, soap dish as well as other imported and Jaguar fittings.
- Concealed electrification with maximum points including provision for refrigerator, television, air conditioner, oven, grinder, computer etc
- Prefixed cable and telephone points, modular switches.
- Prefixed internet wiring.