Clubbe Life Borivali, Mumbai
Clubbe Life located in Borivali is an extension of residential luxury, offering amenities equivalent to that in a club. Besides this, a business centre, internet café and mini theatre are just some of the other features that ensures a little more convenience in your life. Completed in end -2010, this building has a total constructed area of around 194,000 sq.ft.
Structure Configuration: Stilt+2 Levels Podium + 4th-21st Level (Habitable Floors) + 22nd Level (Amenities Floor)
Highlights of this project:
- Amenities such as a Swimming Pool, Table Tennis , Pool Tables, Air-conditioned Gymnasium, Steam Room (Separate for Ladies & Gents), Business Centre, Internet Café , Mini Theatre and Banquet Hall
- A double height A/c lobby, completely embellished in original Portuguese marble and a visitor’s lounge with a concierge desk.
- Two state of the art elevators in each tower
- Waterproofing done in adherence to international standards
Walls finished with gypsum plaster
- Vitrified flooring in the living room and bedrooms
- Main door with safety door and decorative MS grills
- Laminated doors for all rooms with S.S. cylindrical locks
- Waterproof doors for bathrooms
- French windows to maximize view, natural light and ventilation
- Italian make ‘Domal 40’ aluminum windows employing international window systems
- Concealed electrification with maximum points including provision for refrigerators, television, air conditioners, oven, grinder, computer etc.
- Prefixed cable & telephone points and modular switches as well as internet wiring.
- Granite kitchen platform with 2 ft dado in glaze / ceramic designer tiles and C.P. fittings of reputed make
- Stainless steel sinks with hot and cold water facility
- Toilets with wall hung WCs
- Designer glazed tiles with imported marble inlay composition
- Tower rods, toilet roll holders, soap dishes and other imported fittings.
- C.P. fittings and fixtures by Grohe / Hans Grohe of Germany
- Concealed copper plumbing with hot and cold water mixers.
- Boiler in washrooms, with additional connections to the kitchen