Chardham Bandra, Mumbai (2003)
This project is located in an upmarket residential neighbourhood near Almeida Park, Bandra (W), Mumbai and was completed in 2003. It had a total constructed area of about 18,580 sq. ft. available for free sale.
Structure Configuration: Ground + 7 FloorsHighlights of this project:
- Mandana stone in the building compound
- Imported Portuguese marble and onyx lavishly used in the interiors, exterior façade, lobbies, etc.
- Imported security systems
- Central air-conditioning in the entire apartment area (including kitchen)
- Imported Italian marble in the interiors
- Bathrooms appointed with imported, world renowned brands of sanitary fittings – ‘Grohe’ (Germany) and sanitary ware – ‘Toto’ (Japan)
- Steam Bath in the bathroom