Astor Palace Kandivali, Mumbai (2008)
Located at Kandivali, this building is completed in 2008 and has a total construction area of around 62,000 sq.ft. It is mix of both residential as well as a commercial component with 28 shops on the ground floor of the building.
Structure Configuration – Ground + 7 Floors
Highlights of this project:
- Air conditioned gymnasium, with separate steam rooms for ladies and gents
- Terrace amenities include open air party place with terrace cabanas for partying and celebrations, a landscaped sit out for around 60 people, a buffet table provision and fibre optic illumination.
- Elevated parapet walls around for enhanced safety for children
- Air conditioned entrance and lift lobby laid out with imported marble
- Earthquake resistant RCC designs as per Zone III Specifications
- Minimalistic style architecture to witstand high sea wind and weather onslaught , with double walls and weather coat exterior paint
- Waterproofing in adherence to internationally acclaimed techniques to avoid leakages
- French type heavy section anodized sliding aluminum windows, to maximize breeze and natural light with MS grills for additional safety
- Concealed electrification and prefixed cable , telephonepoints and modular switches