Ann Abode Bandra, Mumbai (2003)
This project enjoys a premium location at St. Martins Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai and was completed in 2003. It had a total constructed area of 15,465 sq. ft. which was available for free sale and was a TDR project wherein additional floors have been constructed over an existing bungalow by way of vertical extension.
Structure Configuration: Ground + 7 FloorsHighlights of this project:
- Mandana stone in the building compound
- Imported Italian marble lavishly used in the interiors, exterior façade, lobbies, etc.
- Two modern, high speed ‘Otis’ elevators
- State-of-the-art, imported security systems
- Central air-conditioning in the entire apartment (including kitchen)
- Double glazed aluminum windows
- Each flat is appointed with a “Shower Temple – Massage” – a shower
- panel with facility of 5 jet showers with pressure and temperature control
- Bathrooms appointed with imported, world renowned brands of sanitary fittings – ‘Grohe’ (Germany) and sanitary ware – ‘Toto’ (Japan)
- Steam bath in the bathroom