Adibaba Santacruz, Mumbai (1999)
This project completed in 1999 in a record 1-years time is located at Santacruz (West) – 16th Road and has a total constructed area of 26,400 sq.ft.
Structure Configuration: Ground + 7 Floors
Highlights of this project:
- Cobble Paved Compound
- Exquisitely designed Entrance Lobby & Lift lobbies, etc. with marble from Spain, Italy & Iran and Onyx from Mexico & Iran
- Security System consisting of – Video & Audio Door Phones and Time lapse recording facility of up to 960 hrs.
- Central Air – Conditioning in the entire flat area (including kitchen).
- Double Glazed Sliding Windows.
- Marble from Spain, Italy & Iran and Onyx from Mexico & Iran in the flat interiors (including kitchen and toilets).
- Imported Gold Plated Sanitary Fittings of world repute brands – ‘THG’ & ‘JCD’ from France and ‘Grohe’ from Germany – in the bathrooms.
- Steam Bath in the bathroom.