GAUTAM COMPLEX (1994) - CBD, BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI
This was the first project ever to showcase a sample flat for prospective buyers. In today’s Indian Residential Market, the concept of a sample flat has become a ‘must-have’ for any project undertaken by any builder.
Dhanlaxmi, Sai Dharshan, Godavari, Aditya, Ankita, Shiv Parvati and Vandana (1997-1999) -Versova, Andheri (W), Mumbai
The first set of projects in the western suburbs, it was these buildings that redefined the word ‘Luxury’ and took it to a whole new level with imported marble entrances, lift lobbies and every apartment included Italian/imported marble flooring. Besides this, the windows in these apartments were double glazed with dry glass infill to reduce the heat, what’s more each designer bathroom had Onyx-clad walls. Today, these are standard features in most of the projects.
Adibaba (1999) -Khar, Mumbai
Keeping with standard of luxury to which we had accustomed ourselves, this project had other unique features as well. A fully air-conditioned entrance lobby, central air-conditioning for the entire apartment and unique ‘shower temples’ (massage panel with five showers, designed by Grohe, Germany) and a steam bath in every bathroom.
Ambercroft (2003) -Bandra, Mumbai
This project included a number of exclusive elements like a rooftop swimming pool, a party area and a landscaped garden with club facilities. In addition to this, the windows here were Domal C-80 with dry glass infill that not only reduced the heat but also the sound entering the apartment.
Mount View (2005) – Bandra, Mumbai
The building included features like imported Portuguese marble lavishly used in both the interior and exterior façade, high-speed ‘Mitsubishi’ elevators, central air-conditioning in the entire flat area including the kitchen, double glazed aluminium windows imported from Italy, synthetic kitchen platform top from DuPont as well as Steam baths in bathrooms.
Oceanic (2008) – Kandivali, Mumbai
Offering residents a lifelong vacation from a crowded, noisy life of Mumbai, this project provided its residents with a breathtaking sea view, visitors lounge, jacuzzi, children’s pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium, table tennis, yoga-meditation room, etc.
Clubbe Life (2010) – Borivali, Mumbai
This project included some of the finest amenities equivalent to that of any prestigious club, including a business centre, an internet café, a mini theatre, swimming pool, pool tables, air-conditioned gymnasium, banquet hall, visitor’s lounge with concierge desk, floor to ceiling Domal 40 aluminium windows to maximize view, increase natural light ventilation yet reduce heat, etc.
Rajpipla (2011) –Linking Road Santacruz, Mumbai
A premium high street retail space in the heart of the shopping district spread over three levels with a Glass & Granite clad façade designed by P&T (Singapore) & Arup (Singapore) and a floor height of upto 13.5 ft.
Awards and Accolades
- ISO Certified for 2 years in a row (ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS 8001:2007) 2013 & 2014
- 5 Stars received for Ahuja Towers in the Development Marketing Category at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2014-15
- 5 Stars received for Prasadam in the Residential Development Category at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2014-15
- Ahuja Towers – Highly Commended, Architecture Multiple Residence at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2014-15
- Ahuja Towers – Highly Commended, Residential High-rise Architecture at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2014-15
- www.ahujagroup.com – Highly Commended, Developer Website at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2014-15
- MCHI Property Exhibition 2013 – Debutant Award for participation in a Thane Exhibition
- Social Contribution and Responsibility Award at the Accommodation National Real Estate Awards 2013
- Ahuja Towers Highly Commended Architecture Multiple Residence, International Property Awards 2013
- Ahuja Towers Highly Commended High-Rise Architecture, International Property Awards 2013
- Ahuja Towers Highly Commended Development Marketing, International Property Awards 2013
- Ahuja Towers Highly Commended Residential Renovation/Redevelopment, International Property Awards 2013
Ahuja Towers 5 Star Best Interior Design Show Home, International Property Awards 2013
- Ahuja Towers, Ultra Luxury Project of the Year in the under construction category, CNBC Real Estate Awards 2013
- Ahuja Towers Highly Commended in the Residential Renovation/Redevelopment Category, International Property Awards 2012
- Ahuja Towers Pre – certified with a Gold Rating from LEED – 2012
- International Safety Award from the British Safety Council won by L& T for Ahuja Towers – 2012
- Luxury Project of the Year – West India at the Estate Awards 2012
- 5 Stars received for Ahuja Towers in the Best High rise Architecture Category, International Property Awards 2011
5 Star Rating by CRISIL in 2010 & 2011 for Ahuja Towers
- MCHI Property Exhibition 2007 Excellence in Stall Design – Hall A Developers – 2nd Runner up
- Accommodation Times Year 2003 Award for Ambercroft – Project of the Year in Mumbai
- Geneva Gold Star for Quality ISAQ – (International Star Award for Quality) 2002. STONA 2002 – 5th International Granite & Stone Fair – 2nd Prize – All India Granite & Stone Association
- Customer Appreciation award for “Best Performance 2000 – 2001: The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd.”